Faculty Led By:
Dr. J.S. Randhawa
Fellowship in Ultrasound and Echocardiography from Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, USA. Consultant Radiologist & Sonologist
Dr. Randhawa founded the Institute of Ultrasound Training at New Delhi in 2000, which has the honor of being the ONLY center in India to be given recognition by Indian Medical Association for training doctors in ultrasound. The Institute of Ultrasound Training is the only private affiliate education center of Jefferson Ultrasound Research & Education Institute, Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, USA. The Jefferson Ultrasound Research & Education Institute is the only center in the world recognized by World.
Dr. Sonal Randhawa
has a Fellowship in Ultrasound & Echocardiography from the Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, USA.
She was responsible to organize eight Annual National level conferences in Ultrasound to date. She is an organizer and faculty for multiple workshops in Ultrasound, Color Doppler, Fetal Echo & Adult Echo in New Delhi and various other cities of India. She is Faculty in Dubai for Dubai Health Authority accredited training in Ultrasound, Doppler & Echocardiography Courses.
She is a consistent lecturer in various ultrasound meets and National level conferences. Dr. Sonal is very skilled in ObGyne, Abdominal & Breast Sonography & Doppler Trainings.
Advanced Course in
Congenital Anomalies Ultrasound
3000 AED or $900 USD
1. Scanning Technique For Target Anomaly Scans:
- How to focus in various structures, the basic scanning protocol, developed by our own institutes which prevents
missing on anomalies.
2. Congenital Cranial Anomalies:
- Differentiation between acrania, anencephaly, merocrania, hydrocephalus and ventriculomegaly, fetal brain tumors, agencies of corpus callosum, holoprosencephaly, hydrancephaly, megalencephaly, microcephaly, porencephalic cyst, schizencephaly and aranchnoid cyst, dandy walker syndrome and it's variant, vein of galen aneurysm, interhemispheric cyst, clover leaf skull, strawberry skull, lemon skull, encephalocele.
3. Fetal Neck Anomalies:
- Fetal neck tumors- teratoma, Cystic Hygroma and it's relationship to ventriculomegaly.
4. GI Anomalies
- Esophageal atresia, duodenal atresia, jejunal atresia, colonic atresia, epigastric and medial omphalocele.
5. Spinal Anomalies:
- Spina bifidia, diastomatomelia, spina bifida, caudal regression syndrome.
6. Renal Anomalies:
- Fetal hydronephrosis, polycystic kidneys, multicystic kidneys, ectopic fetal kidney and fetal ureterocele
7. Bladder Anomalies
- Megacystitis - will include diagnosis of posterior uretheral valves, prune-belly syndrome, uretheral atresia and bilateral ureteropelvic junction obstruction, and Bladder dilatation due to vesico ureteric reflux.
8. Skeletal Anomalies:
- Osteogenesis imperfecta, achondroplasia, arthrogyprosis, club foot, rocker bottom foot, thanotrophic dysplasia, cleft lip and palate.
- Sacrococcygeal teratoma and other fetal tumors, persistent in umbilical vein, fetal gall stones and visceral situs, meconium peritonitis, echogenic bowel, meckel gruber syndrome, fetal ovarian cyst, oeis comple - omphalocele, exstrophy bladder or cloacal, imperforate anus includes diagnosis of exstrophy and imperforate anus and differential between omphalocele and gastochisis. Ultrasound diganosis - fetal ascites, pleural effusion and pericardial effusion.
All anomalies case discussions with video presentations
CME credit hours offered